Sesame seeds have been proven by health organizations throughout the world to be particularly effective in preventing cancer, preventing aging, and strengthening immunity.
SBF organic sprouted and roasted sesame seeds are especially beneficial and necessary for internal organs such as the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, pancreas, stomach, and intestines as well as other body organs like the brain, eyes, nose, and ears.
There are numerous sesame varieties. We test sesame seeds from around the world to find the best ones. When you taste our sesame you will agree that it is worth it.
Organic Sprouted Sesame
Abundant in unsaturated fatty acids and lecithin, it helps lower cholesterol, improves blood circulation, and increases brain activity.
Self Balancing Food roasted and sprouted sesame is lovingly made at our facility in beautiful Live Oak, Florida. The facility is FDA registered and fully permitted, including USDA Organic certification. We make SBF roasted and sprouted sesame in a clean, natural environment to reflect the taste we are looking for in the final product. We believe nature makes everything beautiful and in its simplest form, natural is healthy.
||5 × 2 × 7 in
What is SBF Sesame?
Self Balancing Food sesame seeds are handcrafted in small batches and are completely natural and organic. We love this stuff and are excited about to share it with our community. How do we do it?
- Seeds are washed 3 times with organic apple cider vinegar, to get rid of foreign substances such as dirt and debris. Then they are soaked again in apple cider vinegar to remove phytic acid and other enzyme inhibitors.
- After seed are washed, they are left to sprout until 1-2 mm is showing, this drives bio-availability and nutritional content through the roof.
- Dry and dehydrate seeds back to their original moisture levels.
- Slow roast sesame seeds at our proprietary speed and temperature
(similar to special coffee roasting secrets) until golden brown.
Absolutely NO Artificial Chemicals, Preservatives, Additives, Coloring or Flavoring Agents Added
Why Sprout and Roast?
Sprouting unlocks the hidden potential held within a dry bean, grain. The sesame goes through this transformation to become a living plant (a super food) and have the following benefits:
- Better Absorption of Nutrients – Sprouting increases the bioavailability of vitamins, minerals and nutrients like calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron, to absorb better into and be efficiently used in our body
- Optimized Digestion – Sprouting breaks down complex starches (even gluten) and proteins to help with digestion, so the bean or grain acts like a pre-digested food.
- Extra nutrition – the grown sprout has more Vitamin A, B, C, E, carotene, fiber and fatty acids.
- Neutralized toxins - even carcinogenic toxins that were locked in the bean or grain are neutralized.
Grains are nature’s gift of energy. They naturally and simply provide energy and healing power that your body needs. Each grain has its own special character, which sprouting supercharges. We select the finest grains and beans, produce them in small batches and mix them following ancient Eastern medicine formula, into a highly nutritious drink that you can enjoy with convenience.
The secret behind SBF sprouted Sesame.
When whole sesame seeds sprout, they increase in enzyme and nutrient content and also build new nutrients. During the sprouting process, protein, amino acids, fatty acids, carbohydrates, minerals, fibers and other nutrient content increases. Furthermore, the hull becomes softer, allowing the enzymes to activate in the body for improved metabolism and the minerals to be more easily absorbed. Thus this makes for a very healthy snack for modern people who are lacking in enzymes.
Did you know that roasting increase nutritional value of sesame? It is one of only a few seeds that are actually better roasted. This is the reason why ancient cultures roasted sesames.
Many of our biggest health problems can be solved by consuming healthy food, such as sesame seeds. Sprouted and roasted sesame seed has many benefits:
- Good source of protein
- Innate anti-cancerous properties
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Maintains oral health
- Prevents diabetes
- Promotes bone health
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Dental Plaque
- High Blood Pressure
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
Great source of
- Vitamin B1
Sprouted and Roasted Sesame is Pretty Wonderful! Go Organic!
Great for gourmet chefs, vegan diet, indian food, asian food, sesame oil, tahini
- Supercharge Your Salad – Sprinkle sesame seeds on your favorite salads as a replacement for croutons and find the wonderful crunch.
- Blaze up Your Trail Mix – It is flavorful, fun to chew and supremely healthy.
- Revamp Chicken, Ribs, Steak – Many recipes call for sesame. Use SBF Sesame instead of regular sesame and get compliments at your next cookout.
- Detonate Your Taste Buds – Add to soups, cereals, smoothies, and salads for enhanced nutrition and flavor.
SBF Sesame is also a healthy, nutrition-packed snack for those who love and respect their bodies.
Grab a handful on the go or use SBF Sesame as your salad topper. It is great with many asian dishes as well as Indian and Middle Eastern dishes. Eat SBF Sesame anytime anywhere. With SBF Sesame, you always have a healthy snack on hand to enjoy.
SBF Sesame is not just a snack, it is a health food that protects and builds your health.
Sesame, also known as Sesamum indicum, is one of the oldest cultivated plants in the world, dating over 5,000 years old. It is believed to have originated in Africa. Women in ancient Babylon used a mixture of honey and sesame seeds (halva) to prolong youth and beauty, and Roman soldiers ate the mixture for strength and energy. Archaeological evidence suggests that the sesame plant was grown at least 2,500 years ago and it has a rich mythological heritage.
Today sesame is commercially cultivated mostly in India, China and Mexico. In the Caribbean and southern U.S., sesame seeds are often known by their African name, Benne.
But for Sure, Sprouted and Roasted Sesame is Healthy and Delicious.
How is SBF Sesame created?
Retaining the ingredients nutrition is our highest priority, so we created a systematic method for crafting SBF Sesame. Seeds are washed 3 times, soaked in organic apple cider vinegar, rinsed 3 times, sprouted, dried at a low temperature, and roasted to golden brown perfection.
How does SBF Sesame taste?
SBF Sesame has a wonderful nutty flavor. It is great as a snack or salad topper.
Are there any preservatives?
SBF Sesame does not contain any artificial ingredients, flavoring agents, or preservatives.
When is the expiration date for Sesame?
12 months from the manufacture date. The expiration date is stamped on the bottom of the package.
Please contact us at New Universe Food for any additional questions.